1. When you blast out the music playlist of your choice with no one complaining.
2. When you look at the condition of your living space, and you have no one to blaim or praise but yourself.
3. When you become more self-reliant about waking up, preparing your own food, clothes and what-not, and learn to be more independent day by day.
4. When you go home late, and no one complains, or gets disturbed in the process.
5. When you forget something outside the bathroom that you need in the bath, and you’ve already removed your clothes, and you don’t need to put them back on just because you can.
New milestone in life. Yeay! 😊